Every Wednesday at 1pmEDT L2 staff walks L2 DataMapping users and prospective users through different features of the platform. This weeks training (3/18/15) at 1pmEDT is with L2 Marketing & Communications Director Paul Westcott on the following advanced uses of L2 DataMapping:
1. Merge two or more universes
2. Find overlapping voters by intersecting two universes
3. Subtract two or more universes
4. Expand a universe to include all voters in a household (especially helpful for mailing list creation)
5. Create a universe with just one voter per household
Plus you’ll see some of the latest updates and features added to L2 DataMapping.
Please email Paul Westcott for more information or to register for this week’s training.