95% of voters in the L2 file have a score of 0-100 on 66 different issues and behaviors. Voters are also 'flagged' if they fall into a top percentage of the model. See the FULL LIST and learn more.
- Activists - Those California voters most likely to participate in politics beyond voting. Warmer Colors = More Likely Activists
- Mail Reader - Those Texas voters most likely to open and read their mail. Warmer Colors = More Likely to Read their Mail
- Opioid Crisis Concern - Those Florida voters most likely to be concerned about the opioid crisis. Warmer Colors = More Likely to Care about Opioid Crisis
- Trump Impeachment - Those Illinois voters most likely to support impeaching President Donald Trump. Warmer Colors = More Likely to Support Impeachment
- Tax Reform - Those New York voters most likely support tax bill even if most benefit goes to wealthy. Warmer Colors = More Likely to Support Current Tax Reform Proposal